The TCS property division offers the latest in estimating programs and claims handling techniques. Property claims are handled from our offices in Pleasantville, Albany, and Mineola. From these offices we cover the following areas: in New York - New York City (all boroughs), Westchester, Putnam, Rockland, Orange, Nassau, Suffolk, Ulster, Albany, Columbia, Greene, Rensselaer, and portions of Sullivan County. In New Jersey – Passaic, Bergen, Hudson, Essex, Union, and portions of Middlesex and Monmouth counties. In Connecticut, TCS covers Fairfield, southern Litchfield and western New Haven counties.
We tailor our services to fit your needs. Whether it is a property appraisal or large loss full adjustment, TCS responds professionally and closes efficiently and economically.
- Full Adjustments
- Third Party Property Investigation
- Property appraisals
- Burglary and Theft Investigation
- Loss of Income and Business Interruption Claims
- Cause and Origin Determination
- Subrogation Reviews
- Accurate, truthful reporting and coverage interpretation
- Adjustments made with judicial impartiality
- 24-hour contact with insured
- Immediate telephone contact with your office on discovery of severe exposure
- Report to you in a timely manner every 20 days (or sooner)
- Adjust all claims promptly with quick closure of small claims